International Men’s day is on 19th November everywhere. The world celebrates male role models and men’s of our lives. The day is also to remember that men have problems too. And it is essential to pay attention to their well-being. Today is the day to acknowledge the men’s efforts in making the world a better place.
You can send men’s day wishes and gifts and quotes to the men important in your life. Additionally, International Men’s Day is crucial to understand some discrimination men face. It is also about looking into gender equality and make the world a better place to live in. Moreover, it is also about understanding their healthy being, their contributions to society, their families or in protecting the environment, etc.
The first International Men’s day was way back in 1999. Since then, every year the day is about giving men the space to talk about issues that concern them, starting from mental health to physical. The motive is to make the world a better place where it is comfortable for everyone to talk about their worries. As a society, we sometimes believe that men shouldn’t cry or should have control over their emotions and not show them in public. However, it is crucial to open up for everyone. The day is to celebrate this openness where people are not afraid to talk.
Here are some of the best quotes on men and wishes you can send to the important men in your life and remind them how proud you are of them on International Men’s Day
- Thank you for keeping my faith in the good men intact. You deserve nothing but the best. Happy International Men’s Day!
- You sacrifice your life for the family to bring a smile to their face. Happy International Men’s Day!
- It is time to recognize and honour the contributions and sacrifices that a man makes for his family and society.
- Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated. -Ernest Hemingway
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. – Martin Luther King Jr.
Also Read: PM Modi Repeals 3 Farm Law